Wanted to share one of my layouts for Hambly this month of my beautiful niece Becca :) Everything apart from the alphas is from Hambly :)

And I almost forgot this little challenge I got from Cindy, one of the readers of this blog all the way from NZ (*waves* thank you! :) )....it's so sweet and the photo I found is just perfect so I decided to play along!! :)

She wanted me to look for a folder starting with "C" (for her name) - and I found a folder named "Celinekurs" (from when Celine Navarro was in town teaching) - and to pick the third photo in that folder. That was this photo of me and Mari - whom I'll see next weekend - perfect I tell you!! :)

Guess I should pass this on...hm?
Pick a folder named "A" (or with A in it) for my name and pick the first photo you see (cuz A is the letter #1 in the alpha, geddit? ;p)

Id like to pass this on to my friends I'll see next weekend in Stavanger...(you sooo better show yourself when Im there eh!!)

Oddbjørg
Mari
Xtine
Mo9ca
Ingvild

Ps. I won't get upset if you won't do the challenge...I mean, I usually suck at doing challenges myself......but...today I'm in the mood! ;p

Psps! Excited for this!!

Title: Dangerous and sweet - Lenka