My grandmother-in-law asked me to help her out with creating a wallhanging for a poem she wrote for a nursing home/hospital she attendes at times. Used some old papers from Prima, flowers from Prima and Papirloftet, swirls, transparency from MME, cracklepaint, glimmermist, feathers, pin... I daresay this romantic vintage-style is quite typical for Norwegian scrappers these days by the way...:)

I promised a giveaway - Scrappers Choice was totally generous when I had my demonstrations for them, giving me way more than I needed (oh and Im NOT complaining haha). I thought I'd be nice and pass on the generiousity...so I'm going to give away the small themed embellishment-bags. These bags contains various stuff - some 3d-diecuts, rubons, stickers, flowers, metal-embellishments, epoxystuff - ..and they all contain a leaflet with a beginners guide to scrapbooking (you can also purchase these bags from Foto Knudsen-stores by the way). It's a huge lot and especially great if you're a new scrapbooker and just started out...:)

All you need to do is to drop a comment here below letting me know you're interested...you're also welcome to suggest someone else for this prize...I'll draw a winner Saturday evening :)




Title: "A few small bruises" - Maria Mena