[Cute photo of Oddbjørg here...supposedly]

Thank you so much for this weekend
- thank you to everybody who took my class on Saturday and to new and old friends I met and especially to Oddbjørg for your generous hospitality taking on three crazy ladies from Bergen + me for the weekend ;) :)

Writing this I'm sorta supposed to do other stuff, so I'll keep it short - just *had* to show these images from yesterdays photosession at Solastranda Hellestøstranda - wonder why?? ;p I'll get back to you with more images by the end of this week I hope :)

Gettin ready..
Looking down Marie was the first to suspect something wasn't really right here..
..and thus trying to jump up once again (like that'll help) while the others get the surprise of their lives (and you can see I was hesistant here wheter to keep taking photos or not putting the camera away at the same time as snapping...:p)


Hummm :)
(and yes these photos are all edited differently..can't decide which way I prefer to edit these...)
Right.
Back to work.
Oh.
One more photo.
I promised to put this on the blog!!


Ps! Yey for Scenic Route :)

Title: "I have a dream" - Abba