Sketchy sketchy sketchy!
This weeks sketch was made and guested by Sharon Ong from Singapore - she made an awesome sketch which I just loved :D
Love the Hambliness here (yep..I am totally inventing that word ;p) :D A mix of new (backgroundpaper & titleframe) and old (pink circles - loves!) stuff :) I have such a hard time picking which photos to use lately (need to stop taking multiple photos!!) but I just adore the expressions of my sister and niece talking together so I decided I'd use them all :p I am even able to spot a few signs here and there in their conversation :D

It's soon Easter - hmm - need to decide wheter I wanna do something springy or not...guess we'll paint a few eggs and stuff at least :)

Speaking of spring - mother-in-law dropped by for dinner yesterday and brought this flower with her (for Amalie :p). When she arrived it had no flowers at all - and by the time she left it started to bloom some....

And this morning Amalie was pleased to see it bloomed even more..


And tonight? Yeap. Almost all the flowers had sprung..
kinda cool how fast it went ;p Makes me wonder if this means I'm gonna kill it quicker than whats normal with my plants ;p


Have a lovely week :)

Title: "Only a fool" - Marit Larsen