Mhmm. Pencil-Lines #124, guested by Az :)
Fancy Pants delight. Lovely for such nostalgia-photos, like these of myself cirka -81 at my grandmothers place with her budgerigar named Pelle...I have no idea if it's Pelle no 1, 2, 3, or maybe even 4. All her budgerigars were named Pelle and replaced every once in a while when they died...which was sorta frequently (at least the way I remember it)...once it died because it flew towards the window, not realizing it was a window.....:p
Anyways....I wasn't afraid of them back then......nowdays I kinda jump if one lands on my head (right Sonja? :p)

Pretty much everything's from Fancy Pants - papers, chipboards & ribbon. I even hand-sewed on it (gasp!) and went back to my love for scalloped scissors :)


My little butterfly:




My oldest turned eight. *sigh*
How fast time flies >Guess what he got from us...

Mhmm.. Mario Kart...so popular!

My mom has been her for a few days...leaving tonight..

I can see that loving the phone indeed must be a girlie-trait..






Passing by Amalie in the evening I coudln't resist snapping this photo - coudln't even find Amalie - she was so buried deep down....it's quite unusual for her having all the pets in bed..:p


Working on some scrappy stuff -- I'm going to Stavanger for a crop (plus teaching a class :) ) next weekend (March 13-15 - get in touch with Oddbjørg for more info :) ), working on some more Prima-classes for April (Scandinavian by the looks of it..more info to come soon I hope..) and am most likely going to do some demoing for Scrappers Choice in Bergen later this month..


Title: Don't save me - Marit Larsen