I'm guest-designing at Bella Blvd this month - love the presentation they made of me :D
(and yes, I know the descriptions sorta contradict themselves but hey, I had a hard time coming up with stuff about myself so I asked some friends instead and this is what they got me :p)



This is the first layout I made for them - a pretty classic/trad style layout (??) about the kids & their cousin totally all over our blueberry-bush (we got an American blueberrybush which yields HUGE blueberries - much much bigger than the wild ones growing at the little hill next to our garden :) ) I used Family Tree on this one :)


Here's my designer challenge - the theme was "an awesome gift". It's more funkier and you can see the rest of the layout at their blog here. I used a mix of Swing into Spring, Sweet Celebration and Pack Your Bags on this one.


They accept applications for guest-spots atm by the way - give it a try! :)