Haha yeah.
1. The photo's supposed to be like that.
2. And if you're following Pencil-Lines, which this layout is for, you might (or might not) notice that this isn't about any fathers or anything, but about my friends instead. Cuz I totally missed the date and stuff thinking it was last week ;p

So there.
This weeks guest was Elodie Touze, a talentful french scrapbooker (love her style and LOVED her layout for this one) and she also provided us the sketch. I just decided to add some more photos to my interpretation of the sketch.

Creating this layout sorta made me feel... old-skool :p It's something about the way I made this that made me feel that hm. Maybe it's because I decided to do the layering quite flat sorta, and not w/distressing or sewing on the edges..like..just plain.. mm. Ohwell. And the upside-down photo? *snicker* Well, the photo was taken that way so figured it'd be scrapped that way too (after being teased about taking some photos while lying flat down on the ground I rolled around and snapped a photo of the teasers while on my back :p)

Materials used: Scenic Route, Hambly transparency & rubons, glimmermist (the beautiful blue frame - love this color - jazz blue I think it was), KaiserCraft rhinestones..

Title: "Mr Bad Man" -Tori Amos