Pencil-Lines sketch #138
was guested by dutch Hilde Janbroers and we used a sketch by Anna :)
I didn't really find the time to do the sketch this week, but then I needed to whip up a quick hostess-favor for a BBQ yesterday so I decided to transform the sketch into a tag :)

Used Fancy Pants Designs - mostly Delight papers&stamps + a kraft kut.

As for the spice - rub a dub - it's a darn good BBQ-spicemix from Craig Whitson..I usually triple this recipe and store it in airtight glass-jars...totally yummy for BBQing and to spice up minced meat (makes yummy meatballs for your spaghetti :) ). Totally recommended :)
(and sorry...in Norwegian only :p)

  • 5 ss malt paprika
  • 2 ss salt
  • 2 ss brunt sukker
  • 2 ss chilipulver
  • 1 ss malt sort pepper
  • 1 ss malt hvit pepper
  • 1 ss tørket oregano
  • 1 ss hvitløkpulver
  • 1 ss løkpulver
  • 1 ts kajennepepper
(gir ca 2dl blanding)

Mm. Some photos from yesterdays BBQ - thank you so much for having us Marie & thank you gals&guys for the company!! (Vibeche, Gry and Ellen - you were missed!!)

BBQing is for..eh..men? (thank you :) )
Love the smoke here btw :)
Chillin'. Eli made us sun! (originally it was supposed to rain)

The two Amalies :)
Every time someone called "Amalie" both of them perked up saying "yes??" :)

Um. I have one word. Poor wabbit!! (ok, that was two)
The kids played "hunt the wabbit" like 80% of the time chasing it all over the garden. *cough* :p

I SEE HIM!!!
WHERE DA WABBIT BE!??
WE GOT'IM!!!


Rinse&repeat a zillion times ;pAmalie enjoying some dessert :)

Oh I just gotta add this one: Amalie drew herself as a "Hello, Kitty" :)
*look mommy I'm Hello Kitty!*


Title: "Fire to your Plain" -Tori Amos
(mmm her newest album is starting to grow on me)