Pencil-Lines sketch #137 by Anna Bowkis and guested by the lovely, fabulous ♥Dena Coe♥!! :D
I used Fancy Pants here - papers from Summer Soiree, transparency from Arctic Chill, journalingpapers from Delight and Summer Soiree and felt from Playhouse. Other stuff includes glimmermist, bling from Kaisercraft and alphas from American Crafts. I have a thing for sheep. Sorta. *snicker*. Couldn't pass up the chance to take a photo (or ten) of Grys adorable sheep at her summerhouse to scrap my relationship w/sheep ;p

And oh - speaking of Fancy Pants -- please join their Fathers Day challenge here - internationals welcome too! :) Even though it might not be a Fathers Day for you in the near future (ours is the second Sunday in November), pay tribute to the fathers in your lives with Fancy Pants :)

Here's some more photos of this past weekend w/sis, my youngest niece and my dad :)

We went to the beach on Saturday - the sun was shining but the water was ice cold :p The kids loved playing around by the beach though, and Adrian was absolutely thrilled when he caught a crab like 1min after we arrived :p


"I don't like crabs, hurry, bury it!!" Tuva kept saying over and over again..

Sis - never missing a chance to soak up the sun :)
Throwing rocks on the water was the big entertainment for the girls..

I told Amalie I wanted a photo of her in her dress before she undressed. She wasn't too thrilled :p

Sis & AmalieTuva became a bit jealous and wanted her mom to carry her too :p
Me & dadAmalie didn't want sis to sunbath alone.
My dad & Amalie
Went for a mini hike on Sunday - here Simen is showing dad where the seven mountains are.
The munchkins
Sis & Tuva
My sister, dad & me
(prior to this photo I was standing where sis was standing and I was like, hey, I'm extra small here, let's swap - I'm the bigsis after all! :p)


All in all, we had a lovely weekend w/nice weather :)


Title: "Perfect" -Alanis Morissette