Isn't so little anymore. In fact, he is turning 30, buying a house and getting married to an amazing girl all this year!

Nic and Jenny live in Michigan where they are working on their advanced degrees in Art Education and Law, respectively. Seeing them together back home in Wisconsin is rare... their 8+ hour drive from Michigan is quite long and draining on both the couple and their bank accounts.

But I am very proud of my lil' bro. Especially this week. He and Jenny are closing on their first home. This is no ordinary home... it is the home that my father grew up in. It was even built by our family, and now it will stay in the family.

Over Memorial Day weekend I was able to have a bit of fun with Nic and Jenny at our cottage in Pickerel Lake, WI. My mom wanted an innocent headshot to send to the local paper... but alas, I couldn't stop taking fabulous photos of them!

Here are a few of my favorites!




Their wedding is on October 3, 2009 at the beautiful and historic Old St. Joseph Church on the campus of St. Norbert College. Their reception will be at Lambeau Field's Atrium and their wedding photographer is my friend and colleague MiaS Photography in West Bend, WI.