Sorta have a zillion of things on my to-do-list for today, and making a blogpost isn't really one of them, but what the heck..(I also want to scrap, but that really has to be put on hold for a while. I think. At least until I've checked off a few more stuff on the list.*focus ania, focus!*)

Anyways. Point is - I wanted to share some Fancy Pants Designs-stuff for June :)

Above: A layout I struggled with. Not the layout itself, but the title and stuff. I really really wanted to scrap the photo - I love it (and yes I'm highly subjective now I know)...but it's kinda one of those...pretty photos that doesn't really tell a story, unless I make up one...sorta? And I'm really not one for cliches (I try not to anyways). Yet. BLeh. COudln't figure out a better title, and I wanted to move on to the next project (I can be quite impatient), so...

Fancy Pants Materials:
Papers from: Summer Soiree, Kraft Kuts (Pink Forest), On a whimsy (cards)
Journalingbook: Summer Soiree
Glitter Cut: Arrow Frame
Ribbon: The Daily Grind
Minitags: Bag-o-tags
Felt: Playhouse

Other: Letters from Prima, sprayed w/Glimmer Mist

A sweet summery card made with my old paper-faves "Celebrate" and the new Delight-stamps (embossed). And look at the orange flower inside the card. LOVES! It's called "Orange me happy" (from gel-a-tins) and I LOVE it. It's an old fave - don't understand why I don't use it more...the name is perfect - it truly makes me happy (along with the fact that the FP stamps are so crisp and a delight to work with) :D


Another card - made it for my mother-in-law who needed a confirmation-card. Am in love with the awesome fiskars-borders :) :)

Fancy Pants Designs: Papers from "Simplicity" and "The Daily Grind"
Other: Prima and Scrappers Choice flowers, bling from Prima, Borderpunchers from Fiskars, glitterframe from Making Memories, tulle



Right!
Maybe I should go back to my to-do-list now? Hm :p
But before I go - just have to say I'm so so so happy "Weeds" is back and it looks like it haven't lost its touch - YAY! And that "Glee" looks promising - has potential - will definitely watch more of it when it starts for real (Can't wait to see Kristin Chenoweth when she appears!!) :) Oh, and that I'm totally looking forward to new "Entourage" aswell :)
Have a nice weekend :)

NB: Have gotten feedback that some of you might have problems commenting on this blog - feel free to lemme know what's wrong (what message are you getting) - I'd like to know and see if there's anything I can do to fix it. Email me here - I'd really appreciate it.


Title: "Welcome to England " -Tori Amos