MMm..
It's about time to share some Hambly Screenprint DT-layouts, no?
We got some lovely products from other manufs to play with our Hambly-stash - thank you so much! :)

For this layout I used some of the products from My Little Shoebox. Love the fresh, summer-y papers I got - so perfect for my dandelion-photo of Amalie :) Love the cute, scalloped circlepaper with its faux stitches, the cute animals I cut out from another of their paper and the journaling-diecut :) I cannot mention enough how much I adore the Wings-transparency (the butterflies). Swooon!

Other Hambly-products include On Edge rubons (orange!! YAY!!), Mod flowers-rubons, On Edge clear stickers (love this), and the Frame Wallpaper (brown) tucked underneath the MLS-diecut.

This is my usual point of view on hikes. Their backs ;p

Oh, spot the funky red edges here? It's made with the Ultimate Trimmer from Purple Cows. Totally love this trimmer and it's click-blades and built-in storage :D I loved my MM trimmer but when the edges got loose it was so hard to refasten it so I quickly grew tired of having to reposition the edges all the time and still having it not cutting straight. Then I bought the orange Fiskars-trimmer not long ago - and I do still love it -- it cuts sweetly as long as it's not broader than 5,5" -- the extension arm on mine isn't straight making all the cuts above 5.5" non-straight aswell. I have a lot of friends with this trimmer and while most of them lucked out a few also have the same problem as mine (I tried to let Fiskars know I got a defect one since there obviously are cutters w/straight arms out there but I have yet to get any feedback :( ). Soo you can imagine I was happy to receive a new trimmer and totally superhappy to learn that it cuts straight & smooth - just the way I like it :D And judging from the construction I don't think it'll go non-straight with me at all - yay :) And one of the cool things with it is that you'll always have various blades & room for scraps with you wherever you go w/this one. Loves! :)

Materials include: Hambly: Woodgrain paper (Teal blue ink on bronze- swooon!!!), Photography, Twigs and Dandelions, Vintage Banners, and Mod Flowers rubons (I filled in the negatives w/white pen :) ), letters from My Little Shoebox and ofcourse - the Ultimate Trimmer (blade #2809) :)



Couple cards..
Papers: Mod sheet & Woodgrain
Rubons: Mod Flowers, Stars, Chandeliers, Elegant Labels
Other: Glimmer Mist :)

And last: A keychain made from a sheet from the Mini Deco Album from Clear Scraps & some Hambly-rubons (Stars and Dingbats & Robots). I attached our phone# to it so the kiddo can look it up quickly when he's at friends (it's just to be used for the backpack).

Will share more dt-layouts later on - gotta spread'em out uh :p


Speaking of DT-stuff - I just got the news that I'm now a part of Nikki Sivils design-team (we're called "Willie-B's Leading Ladies" :p). It's a new manufacturer that will debut at CHA-Summer with 6 collections including several embellishments & accessorizes. I'm really excited about this and looking forward to get to know their products :) And I love spotting a few familiar names on the DT-list :)


Title: "Vicky Cristina Barcelona"