Continuing on the “Best of 2010” stuff, here’s my favorite altered items this year.

Last years Best of 2009-posts can be seen here: Cards, Layouts, Altered items, Minibooks.

tea1a

This was a set of tea+card created with Pink Paislee’s Amber Road-collection. The tea-can originallly was a can of honey.

tea2

I love this because I actually did one of my very rare stamping here (I even embossed stuff!), misted and painted the card..plus I love this color-scheme.

tea3

Amber Road is such a gorgeous, dark yet sophisticated collection…

tea4

The lid, painted white then blackwashed and sanded.

box2_web

This was an altered box holding cards, created for Pink Paislee’s Inspirational Tour back in April. You can find the tutorial here Smile

box_behind_webbox_inside_web

36box1

This dressed up chocolate-box. I love it because I thought I was being oh, so clever (I still think I am! Smile with tongue out) with the message on the tag Smile

36box3

It simply means the contents of this box (which’s chocolate mind you) was for those aged 36+ only – which’s perfect for my friend who’s the oldest in her family.

36box4

roadshow1

These wrapped chocolate-bars. I think I love them because I love the paper-collection used here, from Fancy Pants Designs. Plus – bonus for using the felt-shapes! Smile

roadshow2roadshow_cu1roadshow_cu2

Ok so tbh - this paper-collection (Dancing Girl) isn’t really my first choice for scrapping. But – I found out it’s great for little girls (um, ofcourse Smile with tongue out) – and making small, cute cards and bags for their little gifts.. Perfect!

binder_closed

Ok, this really is an altered item. I love how using a multi-medium (Like Claudine Hellmuths) sealer seem to transform the papers to canvasses when used on both sides twice. Like, giving you the feeling of working with canvas-fabric. You can find the tutorial on the Fancy Pants blogpost here.

binder_closeup2

I even did a fair bit of hand-stitching (rare!) & used the good old Basic Grey magnetthingies.

binder_inside2binder_open

The way I created it, it could be used over and over again – by taking out the notebook so you could reuse the cover..

binderback

love

Mini-canvas w/felt, pebbles, pleated ribbons, bling, rub-ons and mist!! what’s NOT to love here!? You can find the tutorial on this one here Smile

box_cu3

A box-card! Smile With room for money inside..

boxbox_cu1box_cu2

notebook

Another notebook – and another tutorial found here Smile

box

This one’s pretty simple – but I need to add this one because I LOVE this woodgrainpaper and these Kraft-stickers! Everything from Hambly Screenprints. The white paint-splatter is white glimmer chalk Smile

box_insidebox_open

Phew! I managed to keep the # to 10 this time, yay me! Smile