Finally – the last instalment of this best of blah blah thingie. Sorry for being late with this one…<whine incoming> I hate the flu </whine done..almost> …compare with the fact that I haven’t taken a photo AT ALL THIS YEAR. Imagine! Hrm. I don’t feel the need to yet either, sigh… this will take a while, but at least I am feeling for scrapping again, now that’s something, no? :p

Nevertheless – minialbums – I have a love/hate relationship with them. I love to make them when everything clicks and works, hate when it doesn’t. The difference between the love/hate mini’s are huge I assure you! Nevertheless – most minis I’ve made have been in the love category, so..here’s my Top 5 from 2010:

mini

This lovely mini was my first tutorial for Crate Paper, using Restoration..love it still!!









mini1




This mini was created for an online-class, using mostly Elle’s Studio-tags and scraps from Pink Paislee, Crate Paper and Hambly Screenprints.








ellen_forside

This mini was created with 3ndypapir, and it was for a friend of mine who turned 40. I got everybody to add their own picture + some words about the birthdaychild.



ellen1ellen2

ebday1



And here’s the minialbum I created with images from the birthdayparty :) I used Fancy Pants Designs’ bracketed mixed media album (folded in half) + FP stuff inside.

 






oldemor1




And finally, the latest mini I created (hm ok, the decdaily one was the last one, but ahwell!), using Pink Paislee’s canvasalbum (6x6”) and their 6x6” paperpads. Perfect!

 






Thanks for looking and for commenting :) And I hope the photobucket-slideshows works fine, hm? I hate that they start automatically (I hate automated stuff on blogs), but not sure how to turn it off, hmm..