utpatur

More creations for my guestDT-gig for My Scrapbook Nook: this is a layout created with their January-kit, which heavily featured Fancy Pants Designs’ winter-y collection “Hot Chocolate”. All the papers and stickers here are from that collection, while the buttons were added from an older FP collection.

utpatur_cu1

I love using thicker thread on my sewing machine! Why didn’t I do this earlier!?!?

utpatur_cu2

The letters are from American Craft – originally they were white, but I colored them with a red, permanent marker to fit my layout better.utpatur_cu3

I love scalloped circlepapers, but too often they have me stumped as to what to do with them (I know – create circle-layouts….still…doesn’t always feel right to me). So I’m pretty satisfied that I managed to incorporate this paper on this layout.

winter

And this is a quick card created from scraps from the layout above, a sticker and 3d foam. Quick, elegant and easy. And more important – no scraps to hoard around forever!

 

Right!

Today’s my day off, and a friend insists on teaching me how to crochet (she so has no idea what she’s in for). I’m ambivalent and dubious and highly sceptical, but have caved in to give it an attempt. Besides. I’m just gonna do the basic squaretightcrochetingthing. Nothing fancy. I’ll be fine….I think…