I’m without my babies for a few days. They needed their yearly check&clean, and I won’t get them back until maybe tomorrow the soonest (yes, I am talking about my cameras :p). The two first images below are therefore taken with my iPhone (the last card was created a few days ago, haven’t gotten around to share it until now).

deer

My mother-in-law asked me to create a birthdaycard for a friend whom she was going to give some hike-stuff for gifts. Looking through my stuff for something hikey-ish I found these Sassafras-papers and decided to use it. It’s created from one sheet of paper, from which I cut out the yellow “sky” and the deer from the scraps and attached them to the front with 3d-foam. A bit busy cover, but I think it works. I’ve also rediscovered liquid pearls. I only have the grey one, and I think I need more!

jewel

ColorComboJT14

And here’s my two last contributions to the Moxie Fab Color Challenges, the above is for the Jewelcolor-challenge. I like this colorcombo :) The ledgerpapers looks pretty reddish here, they’re more sand in reality. And the felt flower on the top looks blackish, it’s actually the same color as the purple flower. Ahwell. It’s a good image still considering it’s taken with the iPhone, no? Looking for the right colors in my stash made me mix manufacturers here, something I don’t get to do too often *smile*. The papers here are from Sassafras, American Craft and Making Memories, the felt-flowerfrom American Craft , the button from Fancy Pants Designs and the tag is from Elle’s Studio.

 

metallics

ColorComboMT4

This one was a bit tougher, as it was supposed to be a “metallics” challenge.

I decided that “metallics” could also include glitter :p Hence: Pink glittercardstock from Doodlebug, champagnesandish metallic shimmercardstock from Bazzill and a Scenic Route chipboardheart dressed up in silverwhite sugarglitter from Doodlebug. I even found an epoxysticker from Love, Elsie to place on the card :)

 

Now excuse me, I have an article to finish, a questionaire to create and last, but not least: My box with the CHA-goodies from Crate Paper has arrived!! Am so gonna dive into some happy scrappy time tonight! :)