girl

Do you like paperdolls?
I think they are cute, but tbh am so not really sure how to use them – my girl do play with dolls, but not that much (she plays more with her littlest pet shop and other animal-toys). Nevertheless, when I saw this Moxie Fab Challenge using these pastel-colors (below), I figured I could create a card with a paperdoll on it. (Two of the colorchallenges down, might as well tackle the two remaining ones?)

ColorComboPP12

The flowers and base of the cards are from Prima, the polka-dot paper from MME (one of my favorites I’ve been holding on to for oh, so long – but no more – it’s time to use stuff!), and the paperdoll is from 3ndypapir – I cut out the girl and found a dress in the right colors and cut it out for her to use *smile*

I sprayed the flowers with Tattered Angels’ chalk white glimmermist, in hopes it would lighten the color of the flowers and make them more pastel, but no such luck – it gave the flowers a cool, icy & frosty look though (not easy to see in the image).

Now, I’ll just wait until I know who will get this card before adding name/sentiment to the card. I still am not good at that – creating cards with generic sentiments – it doesn’t really feel right, I like my cards to have a personal message on the cover, even if it’s just the name or age of whoever’s getting it. I do have a vague idea who it’ll be for, but we’ll see if I can come with a better card or if I’ll use this one for her…:)

 

3ndypapir_bigNEWS

Speaking of 3ndypapir?

LOOK at these sneakpeeks of “Sweetheart”! I’m getting giddy only by looking at the peeks – such lovely, romantic, shabby look for the new collection soon to arrive – YEY!

 

3ndypapir_sneak2011