2011 is starting out pretty decently.

I mean – if you’re terribly sick when 2011 rings in then it can only mean one thing; it can only get better from here on, no? (positive thoughts :p)

whiteonwhite

I did finish my DecDaily, just need to edit and post them and maybe some Christmas-photos then I’m done with anything that tastes like Christmas and 2010. But until then; here’s a giftcard I created this weekend. I’ve been wanting to do a white on white project for a while now, but haven’t gotten around to until I saw this challenge from Moxie Fab. The items used are all from Pink Paislee’s Parisian Anthology, apart from the flowers which’s both Prima and Petaloo. The embellishments are sprayed with Iridescent Gold-glimmermist, which gives them this faint golden shimmer. Lovely. I wanted to add tulle to this project before I actually started on it, and I now see I totally forgot about it. Ahwell.

2011 is also shaping up to be a nice year because by now, I’m done with all but two gifts for those w/bdays in jan/feb. Being feeble but still able to browse the net has its perks. Now, if only I knew what to get for teenager-boys? We got them giftcards to iTunes last year, can’t do that again this year, hm?

I did browse the apparel-section of ThinkGeek, but the only things I found were babydolls I’d love to have myself..like this “Soft Kitty” one or that “Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock” one (yeah, am pretty much into “The Big Bang Theory” atm). So if you have any gift-suggestions for teenagerboys please do share, I’m all ears :)