blackcat

A quick look at my 2011-scrapbooking folder tells me I’ve created 5 cards so far, 3 bookmarks and only two layouts. Hm.

ColorComboBB3

Here I was inspired by the Moxie Fab Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week: The Bright and Bold challenge  – they have since come out with two new color-inspirations, I think I’ll try these too.

I took a slice of white bazzill-cardstock, grabbed some brads in the challengecolors (black, white, pink, orange) and this Fancy Pants Designs rub-on from a Halloween-collection (Trick or Treat I think it was called). Not my usual style, but I really like this one and want to try perfect this style, at least include it when it comes to creating cards. However, the problem when I do these cards once in a while is that I feel I can’t give them away or stuff, because I “feel” people expect more from me, that you need to put more things on the card to make it seem worthwhile. Anyone else feeling that way too?

 

6a00e55210ddf588340147e17adf70970b-800wi

Nevertheless, seen the happy news? :) I’m sincerely delighted to have been asked to stay for another term with Crate Paper (and there’s a peek of the new collections in the image, and I love reading 10random things about the other designers too :) ).

 

And yes, I do notice that I’m not on so many design teams now as I used to – I get restless quicker and perhaps that’s why I’ve thrown myself at these online challenges atm? I really need to have “something” to scrap for – I’ve always had it that way ever since I started scrapbooking – it’s not enough to “just” scrap, it preferably needs to fulfil something else too – a DT-commitment, a challenge, a contest – something to spark the initial start of the project itself.  Hmm!