Gathering us as usual :)

Mine ...:p
Kine :)
Kathrine :)
Synnøve Olava :)


(venter på Anette S' :) )


Anyways.
As usual.
I rescrapped.
Last minute scrap.
I think it turned out a bit better.
Here's both my takes on round 2. The single one is the one I added to the LSS.
I'm so exhausted now. I am fairly sure I won't move on compared to the other entries. It's not that it's not nice, it's just not on level with the real good entries :) And that's actually just fine with me right now. This last thing kinda drained me a bit. :S And besides..Im slightly bored with freestyle now *blush*

Samler linkene til de norske LSS deltakerne som vanlig :)
Sliten. Synes den siste ble litt bedre enn den første, så sendte inn den. Tusen tusen takk til Gyda og Kathrine som holdt ut med klagingen min og som kom med konstruktive tilbakemeldinger. :) Dere er gode å ha når man bare møter veggen og ser mørkt på alt :)