We all made it!!!!!! Woohoo!! So happy for all of us!!!! :D :D :D
(yeah gotta admit I was checkin the list with my heart in my throat, cause boo it'd so suck to be the one left out (or if everybody but one made the cut) but it went fine!!! :D)

Sooooo lookin for piccies for the next dare -- "Bakers Dozen" -- 13 piccies on one layout. Kinda have an idea atm, but we'll see if I got enough piccies to show....:D

BTW. Want some cute cuddliness? Try this :D
I sure am gonna try...someday...soon....I think.....just need some wirecoat-hanger. :D
(Thanks to zav for this link, you guys know I love bunnies :D)

BTW. These were the only ones who got honorable mentions: Kathy Mongomerys and Jen Jockish . I loved latters, and the first one had a cool journaling :) And - how many actually made it through round 2? Don't make me count manually :P Oo figured it out with notepad & Excel! (Thanks Grika for the help!) 195 made the cut :P

Jess!! Alle sammen klarte seg supert til runde 2 i Last Scrapper Standing!!! Wohooo!! Må innrømme at jeg hadde hjertet i halsen da jeg skulle sjekke listen -- tenk så utrolig kjedelig det hadde vært om alle unntatt meg kom seg videre, eller at alle bortsett fra en greide det...men det gikk kjempefint!! (visste jo egentlig det men en kunne jo aldri vite :P)

Og den nye oppgaven til neste runde -- "Bakers Dozen" - å lage en layout med 13 bilder på høres kul ut da!! Har allerede en ide til tema, må bare se om jeg faktisk har nok bilder til det :D

Btw. Digger kaniner.....cwuuute wabbits & bunnies....så takk til Zav for denne linken :D