Yikes!! I just had my worst 15 minutes ever!!! I coudln't find my creditcard and it was also my electronic ticket for the flight taking off in two hours or so!! Sooo full panic calling my hubs cellphone & mother in law to get her here earlier as she was gonna drive me and after 10minutes hubs calls back and tells me it's on the floor in the wardrobe...duuuh.....*panic over* Yikes!! So. Not. Funny!

Anyways. Just wanted to wish you an enjoyable weekend (the weather is lovely here in Bergen - sunny and crisp - do take some time to go out this weekend!) and add this layout I did last night (funny eh...I have all sorts of deadlines and yet I suddenly decide to just make a layout just in a whim while I should be doing other more urgent stuff uh?)..anyways... my (scrap)room - feat Scenic Route & Daisy D :) American Crafts, Making Memories and a lil Heidi Swapp for embellies :)

Myself I'm gonna try find some time to play with my Bad Girls kit for Nov at the hotelroom...*swoon* sneakies starts today on the Bad Girls blog!! And don't forget PencilLines on sunday -- we've got to play with a really generous sponsor for that sketch!! See yas :)