Been a while - so I'll take the resume-version :)

  • The classes went wonderfully well - had six eager ladies throughout the weekend. Two of them even dreamed about scrapping the first night after we finished (that's a good sign no? for a future scrapbooker? :D) and they all thought the time went too fast and didn't want to stop when we had to close for the evening :)
  • Sneakies for the Bad Girl November-kit!!!! Soooooooo yummy...I'm deadly serious!! I think this kit is my fave so far... *sighs* And I didn't even get to use the most yummiest stuff in the kit for this..!! Will prob do very soon though ;)
  • My Fiskars-layout for Pencillines - that's Eli & her hubby and kids..and my kid ofc...:) Photos from our imfamous pumpkin-hunting (re: pumpkins does not grow in Bergen)
  • I came home to a sick family. Ugh! And I had to finish my Bad Girls-layouts too! hectic hectic.
  • In about one hour... Amalie will no longer have long hair. Photos to come. *here's to hoping she'll still look cute!!!!!*
  • Some photos from last weekend: My pupils & this totally adorable baby: Christoffer!! :D Will add more soon :)