Alright I promised stuff.
So. Here. Stuff.

Pencillines #55
Sketch by Lucy :)
I've used Fancy Pants and Melissa Frances in addition to Sassafras Lass, Heidi Swapp, Karen Foster & prima


Daisy D & Hambly = ♥ :) Staples totally inspired by Kerry Lynn :)
Photo from Stavanger - yeah - kinda fond of my photos from there :)



My layout for "All in" on Minneriket.
Unfortunately it somehow fell out - prob never got around to finish the upload :(
Photos from Papirfesten :)


A layout made for Oct HSS.
♥ Scenic Route!! (oh, and the little birdie was totally stolen from Catrine ;) )


My little minibookproject made for a contest. Been wanting to use these coin-envelopes for a loong time - finally got around to for this one.
Just wanted to make a minibook for my cool Stavanger-photos
(mostly sans people)
See the lovely notepaper? ♥ Kerry Lynn :) Need more of those! Freetex here I come!

Love the last photo in my minibook ;)