Pulled the girls over for this...
Jules, Oddbjørg, Ingunn, Kerry & May Lis

Totally yummy!
Stavanger is FULL of houses with COOL colors!
Trashgirls
We were lucky; the weather was lovely througout the weekend
Hahahaha we just had to pull over & snap this
Oddbjørg, me and Ingunn - my lovely assistants for my class :)
Thanks for all the support girls :)
My fab students :) Four or so were gone already..had uhm, 16 or so attending my class I think :)
Da gang :)
(unfortunately missing Catrine & Oddbjørg :( )
Wow. Just wow. The retreat proved to be such a so much better experience than I really expected or imagined in advance. You can tell I was a bit (cough) nervous and anxious in advance, but I really needn't worry - the girls I was hanging around with were just so sweet and such a pleasure to hang around with, and I'm so delighted to be able to scratch off a few more names on my "have chatted with in cyberspace but not irl"- list :D And the classes - I'm so thankful that I was allowed to attend the others classes - it was a valuable experience and it's really nice to see the different teaching-styles and how the others do their classes because until now I haven't had anybody else to compare myself with. Ingunn was fab with her class providing valuable theory (which I think was much needed and appreciated from the looks of the ladies around the class) and Kerry Lynns class (I only got to do one, felt sick & had to nap and missed her second class :( ) was very enjoyable - the minialbum-kit was totally yummy and I really had fun & a good time working with the kit. The Bazzill-ladies were really funny and lively and they were so routined that it was a pleasure watching them teach... their class was more aimed for newbies though but I still found it interesting sitting through their class just to have done that kinda class.
I think my own class went well too - at least I got positive feedback from both the attendees and the admins... and I may return to Stavanger sooner or later ;)

Anyways - sharing some photolove....there's more to be found at this Flickr-group (ask Xstine for membership if you have photos of your own you wanna share too) and there's an article up at Minneriket :) Stavanger is an amazing city to take photos at.....while we were walking around I kept finding more and more cool locations for photoshots...calling to the other girls to stop cause I had to take photos.....still kickin myself for not taking photos of the cool blue door w/stairs in the little alley a little below Scrappejungelen :(

Ohwell. Off to upload to Flickr :)

Thank you so much for a wonderful weekend ladies & for having me around! :) :) :)

Ps. I got 2 layouts made and 2 unfinished ones. Yay me. Sititng next to deadly talented ladies cropping like no tomorrow ain't no good for your own productivity ;p