I've been curious about 3 bugs ever since they launced, but never really gotten around to get these papers....thought they looked too bold for me or something...but loved their colors and prints.. So when I got to know they were sponsing a Pencillines-sketch I was soo excited and so not disappointed at all! I got the Coco kaboodle-kit, a pretty girly and cute kit complete with papers, alphabets, stickers and diecuts... whipped up this layout for this weeks Pencillines-sketch and felt inspired to do another layout with these papers while I had them up....this kinda somehow feels a bit like the "old" me-style....? Dunno...it's quite different I'm sure....still I like it, it's fun to indulge in what feels like *real* girlygirly stuff once in a while! :D

Don't forget that October is quite special for Pencillines - lots and lots of RAKs and fun little things to join in this month so be sure you'll join us for the celebration! :)

Todays soundtrack: Wonderful Life - Gwen Stefani