Shadowbox-templatekurset :)
Denne er for sykurset ;)

Some more peeks for this Saturdays class in Stavanger - yes - I finally got the last samples wrapped up :) The layouts & techniques has been planned for a long but I am such a procrastinator when it comes to actually executing & creating them :p But!! I am soooo looking forward to this weekend.....all I have to do is to survive two days as a single-mom as my husband is leaving for Berlin today (he keeps teasing me - Stavanger - Berlin...Stavanger - Berlin...I win!! Pffttt..) for workrelated-stuff (my ass...apparently they only have one day visiting a school and spending the rest playing tourists...).

Buuuut I'm not complaining cause I get to go to Stavanger :D :D :D

Late last night Amalie suddenly just threw up a LOT... yuck.... meeeessy... so she stayed at home with me today just in case (she's been remarkably well all day). We spent some time mother-daughter bonding, dancing to Britney Spears, painting our nails black (yeah..she IS cute with her black-polished nails HAHA) and small trips around the house :p

Speaking of girls and nailpolish and stuff...have you seen this new trend? Ugh. Me no like - not the way it's portrayed in here, all serious and all... I mean...we all have been guilty of borrowing our mothers lipstick and nailpolish and dressing up for fun..and I can understand the cases where there's like, lots of acnes and real problemskin...but this?? Ugh. Even Tesco in the UK are selling pushup-bras for seven and eight year old - helloo?? Let the children stay children for as long as they can uh?