Ps! Layoutkurset imorgen er fullt, men det er fortsatt noen plasser igjen på shadowbox-kurset 15-18!! :)




Here's my contribution to todays Scrappedugnad, where we had SILJE ♥♥♥ guestdesign!!! She challenged us with fabric - duh, what else?? (apart from paint maybe haha ;) ). Lucky me Mari gave me some fabric last weekend so I had something I could use - only that I'm like, a procrastinator these days...did I mention this already..?? Sooooo I finished it just now (lots of Prima (love Teas & Silk - perfect for old-day-photos - yes - another photo of myself..) and a lil hambly) which means I have two and half more hours to pack my personal scrapping-stuff & clothes and get ready for Stavanger!! (The weather's lovely - YAY! My only regret is that some friends are heading to a cabin for scrapping this same weekend - bleeeeh! I'm sure we all will have fun wherver we are at though :) )

Btw. Sorry for the angle of the layout, had to do an uneven angle due to the light-reflection in the Hambly.

Sooo remember my rant in the last post about six year olds demanding spa and beautytreatments and stuff?

Well lookie lookie - a doc - a plastic surgeon natch - is launcing a book called "My beautiful Mommy" (at Mothers Day in the US ;p). The plot? Not how beauty comes from within - Heaven forbid - it's a book explaining to six year olds that mommy's gonna get a lil nip&tucked. Like. Nosejob, tummyjob and breast augmentations. YEAH that's exactly what I've been looking for for Amalie!

Nonetheless, Mom reassures her little one that the new nose won't just look "different, my dear—prettier!" Naturally, the ending is happy. Mommy is "even more" beautiful than before, and her daughter is thrilled.

Right.
Now don't get me wrong - getting stuff done is a personal business&choice but uhm, a book exploiting this & turning it into a childrens book with the values it translates and all? Uh. Once again I just have to quote Perez Hilton; "So wrong, but so right for these times we live in!"

Have a lovely weekend!!! :)