Ahhh...!

I'm back home from Stavanger - had a lovely weekend with nice ladies not biting my head off w/my classes and stuff - yay! :D Esp thank you Xstine, Trude Julie & May Lis (and Mari - but she ran off to Prague after a few hours that lil bugger..ahwell..I have a new BFF in Maja so there! ;) ) for taking good care of me this weekend - I think I've put on 3kgs at least :p We even went shopping & photosessioning!! I'd share so much but atm I am really really exhausted - I seriously don't get how teachers like CĂ©line pulls it off travelling almost every week and stuff...such a stamina cause I am so tired and about to hit bed atm!!

So. Quick post to announce the Pencil-Lines of this week (YAY for my old faves 7gypsies! Love this paper! The additional stuff is Love, Elsie) & to say that after having had hands on experience w/D300 (Xstines) I.MUST.HAVE.IT.FOR.REALS!!!!!! I am so in love. I know it's the perfect camera for me (apart from D3 but hey I'm tryin to stay realistic!) and I soooo want it. Who wants to be my sugardaddy!?!?? Or mommy, at this point I'm reeeeally not picky :p Email meeeeee...keke ;p

Ciao ~ I'm signing off to bed now..