So far this month's a waiting game.
  • My BG-kit has arrived Norway! And it's out of customs and is on the way to Bergen from Oslo now. Maybe one more day for that one!
  • My classkit from Prima for my Stavanger-classes is still in customs in Oslo. Two or three at best!
  • It's now FIVE more days before Mari and May Lis comes here to sleep over and we'll have a crop at my place with some of the silly croppers from around here & maybe a faraway visit or two ;P (Note to self. Start cleaning up. Like, now.)
  • SIX more days until I'll take a class from Celine & do a photosession with some silly ladies (*wink*)
  • SIX more days till my sweet darling niece turns...uh..eh...eleven...I think *blush* *smile*
  • ELEVEN more days until I'll head down to Stavanger to attend a crop.
  • TWELVE days until I'll be doing a photosession with Xstine & teach two classes for Scrappejungelen.
  • EIGHTEEN more days before I get to see my sister and nieces...maybe..hopefully :)
Lots of waiting. Kind of reminds me of my childhood days spending half the day by the window whenever it was a birthday or Christmas eve and we were expecting visitors. The excitement...and the hours took like, AGES!!! Yikes... haha.. so weird....time sure did seem to take forever when you're little...but as you grow ..eh..wiser...(haha).... time sure flies...uhm..ok :)

The layouts...from top to bottom:

Pencillines sketch 79 w/Marilyn Healey: some photos from last summer..leftoverpapers from MME, Fancy Pants, Scenic Route & Basic Grey. It doesn't really sit well. It feels too unfinished. Ugh. Bleh. BLah. BLah. :p

So you: There was an Online Crop at Bad Girls this weekend - in fact - it doesn't end until tonight (monday) so there's still time to do a challenge or two and sneak it in for a ticket to the raffle :) Anyways. I did this to the "1 or 2 new papers, 1 or 2 old papers, 3 flowers, 5 buttons or brads" challenge. Only I cheated and replaced the buttons/brads with staples. Sneaky me :p Other stuff include Scenic Route (Rockland - old & Laurel - new), & some Hambly-lovin.

Otto: A layout for Scrappedugnad, with sketch by Lucy. That's me helping my grandpa shave at the cabin. I miss him and I am very sorry I did not spend enough time with him in the end. A typical (??) case of a barely teenager not really feeling comfortable around in hospitals...and then it was too late... sigh. I miss him. I will make more layouts with him. He really did mean the world to me when I was younger. Rusty Pickle (the background), Scenic Route (the frame), Creative Imaginations (the black paper), random vintage bookpages (he was a kinda scholar...books & languages were his world)... prima & melissa frances ribbons, prima tape, flower from uh, can't recall..hambly rubons, 7gypsies clips.