Ahhh busy busy days ahead - can't wait for tomorrow eve + sundays class!!
Wrapped up my BG stuff for now -- but am SO gonna play more with this kit, it's so so so cute and sweet and lovely!! Just have to do other assignments for a lil bit :)

Have a wonderful weekend y'all!! :)

My project this month: I started on the ATC alpha swap that is hosted at Minneriket atm.
There are also a few ATC-swaps going on at the BG site aswell :) LOVE the BamPop frames and the vintage stamp thingie I used as base is just fabby!!





They say people change when they get children. I know I did. LOVE this AC paper I cut the purple flowers from. Totally love it. WIsh I had more of it!!! I want to do sooo many things with it.... and this lace paper is darn cool! Note the Jenni Bowlin rubons - I love this golden hue and the whole rubons feels like....such a luxury kinda...very smooth..so gorgeous...you have to see it in person to see what I mean I think...




Adrian wanted marzipan-cake for his birthday (he LOVES marzipan..just like me =) ).... my mother was only happy to oblige :) LOve this funny paper from AC with the scalloped edge... darn..another paper I wish I had more of!