Mari :)
Lene, me, Gudrun
Celine tasting the local beer :p
Sonja, Eli, Gry
Celine et meTove, Gudrun, Julie, Celine, Mari, May Lis
Peppes :) Lene, Tove, Gudrun, Julie, MariMari & me at the class :)Lene & Mari doing Chasing PavementShowtime!
Yeah well
Now I'm runninggggg!
Look at me I'm a headbanger!!
Mari doin da Elsie!
Sweet Lene :)
Cheese!
OMG Look at us! :p
Partners in crime?Meow! Rawr!


Phew!!

This weekend has been so fun - for me it started on Saturday - with the arrival of Eli, Sonja and Gry for some evening-cropping in my home and with Mari and May Lis arriving a lil later - the two latter all the way from Stavanger :) Lovely Mari had made a frame with some doilies and butterflies - aww!! And May Lis brought wine for me!!! *wheeeee* :D
We cropped for a while until Lene messaged me letting me know they were finished for the evening (they had private classes with Celine at Papirgleder..for those connected to the store), so me and Mari went to fetch them..

Had a lovely evening here with food and drinks and lots of scrapping and chatting -
personally I managed to finsih one and half layouts - not too shabby!!! :P (and weee again - I got a momiji from Lene, Gudrun and Celine and the latter also brought me her bday-rak :D :D :D)

The next morning (ouchie - had to get up early alright......) we went to Papirgleder to attend Celines class - "Guess what!?!?" where we got to play a lot with paint and crayons - fun fun! I have to admit I was a bit sceptical in advance - three hours with just one layout?? But really, the time just flew away and all too soon it was like - alright we gotta wrap up now and I was like but but but.... I didn't finish mine ;p I love paint but the wrinkled papers makes me go ugh so I haven't used it too often but I will from now on cause it's really fun!! :D

We went to eat at Peppes before the others had to go back for another class - we only took one so we went home for a bit after the food then headed downtown to meet up with Lene, Gudrun and Celine after their class -- it was time to show them The Wall!! :P (I really don't know what those people who work at that place thinks of us.... but uhm, six laughing & giggling ladies and just as many cameras doing silly things in front of that wall?? *keke* :P And yes. I used flash in a few of the shots. Hm.) The weekend ended all too soon after that cause all of'em but Celine had to fetch the bus to the airport..sniff.... but I'll see Mari and May Lis soon at least!! And Christine!! Wheeeee :D

And my impression of those I hadn't met before?
Lene and Gudrun - just as cute and sweet as I had imagined them. Have to say they were smaller than I thought tho!! LOL ;) So petite :) :) Nice to finally have met you two!
Celine - so much nicer and sweeter than I had imagined. Not that I didn't think she'd be nice, haha.. just,,.. it's cool when like, foregin people you have secretly admired & never thought to ever meet turns out to be really really nice irl too :)

Okes. Gotta wrap up the unfinished layouts, still haven't gotten around to do them :P