I made a little Velvia-love for Scrappedugnad. Head on over to check it out (for norwegians). Or just download the action I made (with help from directions gotten on the net). Velvia1 is kinda for the over-the-top-punch (I usually adjust the opacity there), while Velvia2 is for the just-about-right-punch ...so far anyways :) This can be used with CS2 and CS3....maybe 7.0 too, I don't know..

I love it! Ok, it's not really suitable for people-photos, but for landscape and stuff it's superb!
I grabbed the lanscape-example-photo above from Ingunn (look, it's Bobby!) ....below is another example of mine :)

Enjoy!


Ps! It's still time to join in on the Bad Girl April Kit giveaway at ScrapScene! It'll end tonight...and this weekend the girls at the message-board will have a little online-crop and there'll be challenges and some prizes aswell! :)