Quick post to put up the Pencil-Lines layout of this week (♥ Cherry Arte and a lil Sassafras) - this week with sketch by Jolene and with Dina Wakley as guest.

Hum, right. I got my very first Momiji!! Alright; I have to admit - I'm easily influenced - and Tracies (and the other UK gals) love of Momiji has kinda rubbed off - and after seeing it in person - SO TOTALLY CUTE!!!! Thank you SO much Lene, Gudrun and Celine - and esp. Lene who saw this one in a store here in Bergen and remembered me asking around about where to get it some time.... before Christmas...♥♥♥ I love her...the colors and patterns of her dress....so cute...she's named Giggles....aw! I got some totally cool momiji-stickers and an awesome box of fruit gum too haha, definately need to scrap this cause the box was so lovely :)

Had a lovelydovely weekend - croppin here on Saturday with some of the usual suspects from Bergen & with Mari, May Lis, Lene, Gudrun and Celine as farawayguests... fab class and fun photosession on Sunday (yeap - The Wall ;) )...really enjoyed the time spent together with the girls whom I mostly only knew from the web...have so many photos ...will show some tomorrow, have edited most but am too sleepy to fix them for the web atm :)

Thank you so much for a lovely weekend ladies!! And see you soon Mari & May Lis :)