Totally sucks not feeling well.
Recovery went well until the post-op-visit at the hospital the other day. Been feeling ugh ugh since.

But. Got something to cheer me up today (although that also made me mad...grr).
Remember me ranting about the postoffice not sending out first-time notifications for boxes etc some days ago? Well, this is the third box in three weeks that has arrived wo any notification. I dropped by the p.o. to pickup the first of my three Prima-boxes (for my Prima-classes this fall) - and asked the lady behind the counter to please search the shelves for more boxes with my name on... it was the same lady I had complained to the other day so she knew about my problem...and lo and behold.....guess what she found *rolls eyes*.

BUT. I am happy she found it at least.....the new Fancy Pants lines from CHA Summer are simply. Divine. Heavenly. Wonderful. AND SO PWETTY!!!!! It's amazing and I'd love to get lost in praises of Fancy Pants and their collections and products but.....I guess it's not really fair or nice "bragging" in public....but *sigh* *so in love* And to think of that there'll be another box incoming with the two new minilines soon.... Adrian thought it was exciting by the way - that big box with lots of stuff inside. He insisted on unpacking it for me and show me the contents one by one.

My husband shaked his head and asked me when I was gonna purge. Looking at my space I guess know I kinda have to agree - I need to purge. Badly. Or at least clean up and organize a lil smarter. I just got the latest Memory Maker Masters book on organizing, and it really does look great - maybe I should take the time to really read it and not just flip through *blush*. My problem? What if I one beautiful day finds out I need this or that or this?? A common problem among scrapbookers and other collectors I've heard :p I need help!! I need to know when and what to let go. *sigh*

Did anyone watch Dexter by the way? When they kept mentioning scrapbooking like thrice or four times my husband kept smirking and looking at me funnily and I kept yellin "WHATTT!" :p

Ps. One Little Word and Pencil-Lines are collaborating this week - the word is "keep" and the sketch is coming on sunday. I hurried to finish this layout for OLW BUT I wanted journaling (for the layout to make more sense :p) and I didn't get the facts for it until today afternoon so I'll see if I can take a new photo and share the "new" layout w/journaling tomorrow instead. Mine is very plain and simple. "why use that grey paper on the whole layout?" quote hubby. Well, I like kraft :p Although I have to admit I should have made the "colorframe" much bigger, show at least two diff colorstripes on the top and bottom...but ohwell.