Off for my first PrimaDonna/Tattered Angels-classes this fall at Papir i Hjertet - butterflies in the stomach (and everywhere else) - check, HEAVY suitcases w/everything in - check (I hope :p), new books to read - sadly no - didn't arrive in time :( - guess I'll buy a photomag or similar at the airport (such a bummer..ordered Fragile Things and Anansi Boys by Gaiman cause it's about time to read'em...I can't really claim to be a Gaiman-fan when I haven't even read those, duh). My Nov BG kit - check (I love kits & crops - it's SO easy to just grab a kitbag and go), lack of sleep because I had to scramble last-minute-style - check.

I'm ready!
Be nice!
Say hi.
Smile.
Or
something.

And to my friends heading out for Papirfesten -- HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND *sooo* wish I could clone myself!!! Be nice with Trisha! Mwah!

(Oh yeah. Layout. Scenic Route. Love!)
No FFF today sorry!!

AND HOORAY!!! Bad Girls finally crowned their Top Designer 2008, and it was JENNIFER MATOTT who won - such an artsy artsy soul!! And I am so happy to see two of my friends as runnerups, sweet sweet Oddbjørg (so sweet - and with such a BIG talent inside) and Emeline Seet (a fellow MMM09runnerup, yay! :D)!! So happy for you all!! The competition was truly fierce..so kudos to all of those who attended and those who was chosen as the top 11!!!! (and hooray for the Norwegians doing so well all the time!! :D) The Nov kit reveal is on Monday btw - not today due to Halloween :)

Oh, Luxe is having a Halloween-Giveaway!!

Oh, speaking of Halloween - here's the photo I wanted to save for Halloween!! Played some w/my church-photos from Uppsala, Sweden. Cool eh. Kinda eerie yet comforting.

Have a spooky Halloweeeeeeen!!

Ps! Tessa - re Ålesund - just get in touch w/Familieminner :) The classes will take place Nov 21-24 :)