I like crops.
I like getting together with people Im happy to call friends (hey I can call you that eh?? =) ).. fellows who "get" this hobby.
I like to touch other peoples stuff. Scrapping-stuff that is, duh.
I like drooling on the pretty and cool stuff other people make.
Seeing others creations IRL is so so so cool.

Sharing some photos from the last crop - taken by me, Vibeche and her husband. Thank you so much for having me ladies!! & thank you so much to Elis husband getting up at 2am just to drive us home. THANK YOU!)

And because it's Elis birthday today (jubajuba!).
(Don't ask me what she's doing here)

Pretending to be like, innocent or something.
P r e t e n d i n g being the keyword here ;p
(so cute! :) )

Shorties in front :p

No photosession is complete w/o "da Elsie" eh? ;p

I had great ambitions to get a lot of stuff done.
Ended up with a subpar layout, an average layout and uh..that's it :p
Ohwell.
Next time?
:)