Yay!

Pencil-Lines sketch #105 - sketch by Annie Haferman and with Anna Aspen as our guest this week. Shuffled the photos some but the sketch's still recognizable - I really liked this one :)
I used photos from April when my sister and her children were here visiting - this is the goodbye at the airport and our two youngest are hugging each other goodbye *aww* (and I LOVE the big photo :) ).

Materials used: Scenic Route, Rouge de Garance, Hambly Screenprints, Prima Marketing & Maya Road. (Ps. LOOOOVE the raffle leaf transparency!!!)




My sister was also visitng us yesterday for a few hours as she was in town - Amalie especially was thrilled about this - she adores her auntie dearly and they played and had lots of fun together :) And ofc I had to snap a photo of the three of them together. Miss you sis :)