The Bad Girls October kit!!! :D

I *lovelovelove* the Basic Grey papers we got in that kit (esp the apple&pears&variousfruit-one....swooon)... I've loved Rose Moka ever since they launced what, last year I think...love their colors....and the papers and patterns really so didn't disapppoint..must.have.more.Rose.Moka!!!... the cute Prima journalingstuff...esp the one you can tear down to strips...looooove that one....the big Heidi Swapp photocorners...I've used my old ones so I was happy to see these....now I only have one left....*holding onto it for my dear life* and the tape is pretty chic!! (I taped it onto thick cardboard on the cherry-layout)

Oh, and I simply love Jack.
Cari's Jack. Not her son (although he IS cute!), but rather owl-Jack :D
This owl-stamp. So cute! And not too small and not too big....me like! *swoon*



Check out the other girls and what they did :)

Oh and speaking of Bad Girls....Ingvild Bolme was just added to the DT, starting from January! YAY!! So cool to have another Norwegian on the team and she is fabulous!!

On a personal note. I am starting to feel better. Getting into a rythm. That's good eh?
I wanted to join this "document-your-week" thingie that's going on atm, but I missed monday. Or well. I took photos of layouts and stuff on monday if that counts. Ahwell. Maybe I'll do a summary or something on sunday.