Hah!
Ofcourse I had to scrap that lil punk :)
Love the monocromatic Hambly-paper - it's shimmery too and well, duh, love shimmery stuff!! Love the new Kraft-stickers too - used alphabets & a lil of the border-thingie too.
Right.
I'm supposed to get packed for a crop but as usual... I suck at packing and preparing for crops - printed out a photo and instead of filing it away for tonight I started scrapping it. Ugh! :p

Anyways - five faves :)

  1. Coke&Rum. Rum&Coke. Whatever. Guess it depends on how you make it! Lovesit. Icecubes & slices of Lime is a must! (hey loosen up it's weekend!)

  2. The Kraft border-stickers from Hambly. Just look at this lil piece I used here -- love that it's cutted along the shape :) And I love this shape - what's it called - fleur de lis or something? Hm, I like it.


  3. New lines!! "Hello, Beautiful" from Websters looks totally gorgeous!! "Life at the Pole" from Sassafras looks so funny and just as whimsical as you can expect from them and speaking of Christmas-lines, the new one from Pink Paislee looks gorg - look at the nutcrackerpaper, me wants!!!! And ofcourse - Fancy Pants just announced two new mini-lines -- I am esp looking forward to the valentine one!! And - not really new, but it's being sent out these days (or well, should be very shortly) - part two of the Summer CHA releases from Luxe Designs :D

    Can you tell I love it when manufs do new stuff? :)

  4. Icecream! What do you say when your husband suddenly says he craves something sweet and then proceeds to come home w/icecream complete w/two diff chocolate sauces & cashew-nuts?? Not "no thank you" that's for sure!! :)

  5. CS4!! Ok. I have to admit I don't know much about this version yet, but I have no doubt it's gonna rock! :D (Hey did you know that Adobe offers free action-downloads (and other nifty downloads) too? I sure didn't! :) )

  6. Suh-weeeeet! (totally stolen from Kara :p)
    (I KNOW! Six is NOT five. I can't count.)

And...five non faves, like, just for fun:

  1. The stupid P.O. not giving out first time notifications when boxes arrive (and refusing to take any responsibility) (yes Im bitter :p Bitter and old. Eeks.)
  2. Headaches
  3. Bad indoor-lighting (*sigh* Hello Fall&Winter)
  4. Having to cut into fave-papers and you don't have more of it and suddenly you realize messed up the cut badly (ugh).
  5. The cold! It even snowed for a few minutes yesterday (before turning back into sucky rain).

KK.
Off to edit/print photos for tonights croppin!
Have a nice weekend! :)