1. I am happy. I get to see this lil missy later today as I and Amalie are off to fetch her and my mother at the airport this morning (it's 1am now so yeah, it's later today ;p). Can't wait to see them both and to watch the cousins rekindle!

  2. You knew this was coming eh. Oh yes. Fancy Pants Designs - I am in love with especially "All Fall", although "The Daily Grind" almost ties for the first place. And both lines work so wonderful with each others too! And I can't wait to use "Happy Holidays" for Christmas!! And the chipboard-packaging is simply lovely!

    This is my first layout made with the new FP stuff - the papers are from the "All Fall" line (although the chipboard is from "The Daily Grind" I think) - and you can see more about this layout and it's progress at my mini-class/inspirationalthingie at Minneriket later this weekend (for norwegians). I am even RAKing off some stuff from my DT-stash (which means Luxe, Hambly & FP goodies) for one lucky winner of my class... just make sure you have..


  3. ..a scalloped scissor/decoscissor for that one. Yep. I constantly reach for my scalloped scissors, and I'd love at least one or two more decoscissors. Sick I know. I am picky about what KIND of scallop/motif it is though.


  4. Stickles.
    If you're to own just ONE of those pretty little bottles from Ranger, make sure it's the crystal one because it's so.gorgeous and goes with anything!! I love to smoosh it around on the surface to even out the glitter.....(I know. Sucky photo. Wish I could photograph glittery/shimery better)

  5. Blueberries. We have a small blueberry-shrub (or well, it's more a bush as it's an american species which carries HUGE berries) in our garden and it's berries are ready to be harvested. It doesn't carry too many berries, but it's significantly more than the usual in the past (which's been like 5-6-7 berries as it's a fairly new bush). Hope the weather's nice tomorrow cause I plan on photographing Amalie and her cousin harvesting the berries!! :P

Have a lovely weekend - I know I will!! :) I just hope I get to scrap something in between too cause...sigh....I wanna scrap!! =)

Oh and make sure you drop by Dena, the original Five Fave Friday girl :D She even have the regular Five Faves Friday ladies listed on her blog :)

Ps!
Minneriket arrangerer "Når KATTA er borte..." helg siden adminene og så mange av folka på riket er vekke på PACS.....så da lager vi oss vår egen moro og greier ikke sant....er du med?? :)