A lil gift for someone special.
Well. I was just gonna make a card (my husbands great-aunt turning 75 and all) but as I had some cookies lying around here I thought it'd make a nice treat aswell. It's still a card, just wrapped over a ziplockbag w/some yummilicous cookies ;p

Materials used: Prima papers, flowers & bling. Fancy Pants chipboard, Tim Holtz cracklepaint, glimmermist, American Crafts thickers.


And because I'm really really obsessive about this album..
(can't recall the last time when I was this thrilled about someones new album...maybe like way back in my NKOTB-days??? Ugh don't hold that against me please! ;p)



Ps.
I am joining that one week-docuthingie "everybody" are doing atm. Starting today cause for us Norwegians a new week starts with Monday. I think I'll do a summarythingie though, like Ellen did - so next Monday then for my uneventful week in photos! Writing it here now cause when I've "promised" it here I have to keep it uh??