Yay!
My Prima-class-box is here - thank god I don't have to whine or nag or complain about it being held up in customs anymore cause quite frankly even I was getting tired of doing that ;p
So. Preparing and checking inventory and samplemaking today. Kitting tomorrow. Maybe a photo or two for those curious about the kits tomorrow then as I've gotten a few requests about that.

In other words - my bookmark-project at Fancy Pants is up - feel free to check it out complete w/full images and step-by-step-instructions (they post projects every monday - and yesterday was my turn). Another Fancy Pants project is also up at Minneriket - where I held a mini-workshop w/deco-scissors some weeks ago - and we decided to put all the classes on the frontpage (in other words; more classes to come!).


I've also been scrambling a lot to wrap up various Glimmer Mist samples -- am doing a demo at Papir i Hjertet on saturday before the classes start and I am nervous -- I've never demoed before soooooo I dunno - I feel like I am "overdoing" it just making things complicated -- I *think* I'll just try to limit (and display) the samples and just do easy demoing (just spraying on paper like, randomly..cause quite frankly - who wouldn't fall in love w/Glimmer Mist just seeing it on paper just like that - it's so pretty!!!!) and explain how the samples were made if asked. Or something like that. Eeks. Please be nice w/me if you're attending!!!!! The above dino is one of my faves from the samples I've made till now btw...:) (Glimmer Mist on both the dino&the background - other stuff includes paint, crackle paint, glossy accent & canvas/chipboard (LOVE this dino from Riff Raff Designs!)..and pen :) ) I am glad I got this sample made - I've had it in my head like forever but never got the kick in the ass I needed to actually get around to make it - it'll hang in the kids room when Im done w/the demo - it's a minicanvasgroup of four :)