LOL...it seems like I keep showing off my Hambly-layouts on fridays along with my FFF...hmm!! :P Hope you don't mind...maybe I should mix up the manufs and show off another manu-layout next week...who knows..I might surprise you ;p

I am amazed by my luck on finding matching sheets of vintagebookpapers... this is the second Hambly-layout w/a matching bookpage telling the story of the layout...and yes...both papers were lying on my desk forever without me noticing the words and when I needed them I also noticed how well they matched.....

I love old photos..."hopeless" photos that mean the world to me still because of the subjects and feelings attached. In a way I feel old photos really show more about what scrapping is because well, for me (and most people I'd assume) older photos are usually not perfect in the sense we think about perfect photos these days -- if I had taken such a photo like the above - I'd probably have deleted it and certainly not scrapped it (BUT I'd probably have a zillion similarlooking photos to use instead aswell - and most of them "perfect" in the sense of positioning the subjects)..hmm...I dunno.... ?? The situations are hard to compare I guess (and not fair - not my fault I am able to shoot more these days way cheaper etc - doesnt mean my photos today arent worth scrapping the way these old photos are) - I mean - I used to purchase rolls of 36 photos-a-film and I thought that was A LOT (and it was, compared to the 24-rolls)!! These days? Pfft....try to tell me to limit to 36 photos taken a weekend (NO deleting) and I'll LAUGH you in the face.....or somethin like that...:p Hm. Actually sounds like a challenge. But don't even think about challenging me w/that!! :P

Ahwell..
down to business..
:D

Very bad photo - Im sorry about that - in NO way does this do the GM justice, believe me!
  1. I lovelovelovelovelove Snow Angel!!! (thank you Gyda for suggesting this color!) Yeah, the kids are cute when making these but no, no snow here in Norway yet (at least not my part of the country) - I'm talking about Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Snow Angel is a Winter Limited Edition and it's .... I am pretty much at loss for words, SO beautiful is this. I've only worked it on white paper so far, so I guess I better experient more on other colorbackgrounds/mediums but oh my gosh..... the pink is so delicious and sheer and just the right intensity/amount.....the shimmer....it seem different!! I honestly felt like I was looking at snowcrystals!! *deep sigh* I need to whip out the other Limited Edition Winter colors, but I can't drag myself off this one lol.... So looking forward to demostrate Glimmer Mist next weekend :D (Psst..looking for Glimmer Mist? Bad Girls just got these and more in the store :) And most Norwegian stores stocks GM :D)

  2. Glossy Accent. I have rekindled my love for this and hope I have enough for all the samples I am making for the moment being!

  3. Pizzabuns! Love baking pizzabuns and putting them in the fridge. Great to quickly defreeze when you've forgotten to buy bread and the kids needs lunch for school *cough* *cough*

  4. Playing with canvas!! There's so much I want to do with canvas...

  5. The Hambly Gallery is up!! One thing I love about this team is the diversity - we all seem to have different styles and I think that's a great thing....we get to show that Hambly can be used by everybody despite style or preferrence...(but I still can't help having a slight feeling I don't fit in *blush*) Anyways - head on over and join for several chances to get some Hambly-goodness you too :D


  6. (I knoowwwww...six is NOT five.......) Love Skunk Anansie, been listening to the old tunes once again....Hedonism (Just because you feel good) is such a great song!! :D
Enjoy the weekend!! :D